A FULL RANGE OF AMENITIES AND LARGE RV SITES IN THE DESTIN AREA
At Geronimo RV Park, we have 34 large RV sites in Miramar Beach, FL, for our guests. Each site will accommodate one RV and one vehicle only.
Golf carts, scooters, motorcycles, and other motorized vehicles are counted as a vehicle for these purposes.
When you stay with us, you will see that our sites include:
● Concrete Pad (any size RV)
● Concrete Patio
● 30 & 50 Amp Electric Hookup (all sites)
● Water (40-55 PSI)
● Cable TV (70+ channels)
● Free Wi-Fi (throughout the park)
● Overflow Lot for Anything Used to Carry Tow Vehicle
● No Tents at Sites
● No Ground Fires (Fire pits allowed on patios)
● No ATVs (Golf carts are allowed. Additional fees may apply.)
Park Facilities Include:
● Men’s & Women’s Restrooms (Open 24 hrs.)
● Two Private Showers in Each Restroom
● Coin-Operated Laundry (Open 24 hrs.)
● No Pool, Playground, Rec Room, or Gym
● Large Recreation Field for Activities and Dog Walking
● Potable Water and Dump Station
● Storage Lots for Guests and Visitors Staying Offsite (See rates)
● Public Beach Access Two Blocks Away (7 to 10-minute walk)
● No Tents or Primitive Camping
Information for Pet Owners
We encourage all pet owners to review our policy designed to keep Geronimo RV Park a pet-friendly RV park. The key is for all pet owners to take responsibility for their pets while maintaining their efforts to keep our park clean. If you see another pet owner not obeying the rules, please let us know.
Our guidelines for all pet owners include:
- All pets must be on a leash at all times when outside. Pets may run and play in the open field if other pets are not present.
- No pets are to be left unattended outside the RV at any time. They are not to be tied, crated or fenced outside while you are inside. If you go inside, please make it very brief. This can be summed up as “if your pet is outside, you are outside.”
- Pets must not be a nuisance. Quiet hours must be followed. For example, constant barking while outside will not be tolerated.
- Keep doors and windows closed if you are gone from the site and your pet is in the RV.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets immediately, even on their own site. (Clean-up bags or devices must be visible when walking your pets.)
- Children walking pets must be accompanied by a competent adult.
- Pets should not be walked around other sites or patios. Dogs can be walked in front of your patio and the vacant field north of the park.
Our affordable rates at Geronimo RV Park will make it easy for you to enjoy your stay and the area itself. We do not require a deposit. We’ll welcome you with open arms, and our on-site manager will treat you better than family.
An Excellent Location
We are just two blocks from the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You can easily walk, bike, or drive to the beautiful sugar-white sandy beaches and pristine blue-green waters, which gives the Emerald Coast its name. Updated beach information is available here at South Walton Beaches.